cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

janet-schmidt

Whoops I smoked

I've had a few cigs but I'm okay. They didn't do anything for me and the cravings are getting less and easier to manage. Since 1/9 I've had a total of six cigs. I'm not eating as much and next week I have plan to start eating right and exercise. I figure I'm in re-hab now (30 days) and I'm going to EAT EAT AND EAT. I've discovered a few trigers that I'm aware of and will be more mindful in those situations. Eventhough I have slipped I'm okay. I hope and pray not to touch a cig. again.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
edith2

So when will you not take quitting lightly and get serious?
0 Kudos
sally3

If you have had only six cigs since 1/9 you should just quit! You need to set a quit date. Read all the material here you can and educate yourself. The longer you keeping sneaking in that 1 cig here and there it is only going to get harder. Set a quit date and when it rolls around - no more! I know it is hard, I've been there and so has everybody else here. I thought I lost my best friend, I was sad as hell the first week. I'm no pro - but I can say I am 5 weeks smokefree tomorrow! I never thought I could do it.
Set your quit date - do not put off until tomorrow what you can do today!

Good luck - we will all be there for you!
0 Kudos
jan__tx

u can do it now - you haven't quit yet but you will - just set a date and never do it again:)
0 Kudos