cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Abel1005

My first post. Struggling hard to quit

Hi everyone, I just joined this community earlier this month and have been loving the daily texts. I made it to 8 days then stupidly bought a disposable vape this past Friday night. I was so guilt ridden and ashamed that I tossed it out the next day. But then two days later I bought another. Threw it away at the end of the day, only to buy another the following day. Today I bought one in the morning, threw it away this afternoon determined to quit again, only to buy ANOTHER this evening, the same day! I bought two in the same day and have spent over 140 dollars this week alone because I keep dumping it then buying one when the cravings get too strong. This is ridiculous!!! I’m at my wits end and that’s what motivated me to make my first post. It’s like everytime I throw it out I’m determined to quit but then when the strong cravings arise I fold like a picnic table. This is going to be a lot harder than I thought. But I’m not quitting on quitting. Any support or advice would be appreciated!

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
24 Replies

So, I just type @and their name in the body of my post?

0 Kudos

@Social12 Yes.  Send something back to me to see how it works.

@Barbscloud Enter my name just as I did.

0 Kudos

Test...

@Barbscloud

0 Kudos

@Social12 You got it!

Barb

0 Kudos