cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

marcia19

Monday Quitter!

My last cigarette was Sunday night at 11:50 pm. I tried to smoke the rest of the pack but couldn't and I did not throw them away. Probably should have, but put them in a zip lock baggie and sorta "hid them". This is so hard. I am bored cause I am retired. I just want to cry all the time. I have recently lost 35 pounds on Weight Watchers. Gained 4 pounds since Monday morning. The last time I quit I gained 45 pounds and would not go out of the house. I would really like to talk to some people, but I don't even know use this site. I feel like my brain is not working!! Someone, please help me. I thank you so much.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
Strudel

Read - really - all the things Nancy gave you!! It an make a huge difference! Also - get rid of those cigarettes! Stick close here - you can do this! 

0 Kudos
marcia19

Did throw the cigarettes away. First two days were the worst. Getting better. but don't handle stressful things well and can't sleep. Don't know if that is a side effect or not but never had a problem before. Ya'll are all such wonderful help! Thanks.

0 Kudos
karen-lane

hi, just wondering how u are doing now, i am 7 weeks free now, i am bored and mad as hell, depressed, but it is all getting better, hang in there

0 Kudos