cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

zeke

Made it back with hippie van! Being evacuated due to hurricane Gustav.

It was quite a trip and I look forward to shareing it with all of you but we are being evacuated due to hurricane Gustav. We are gathering up cherished items. For the first time in all our hurricane experience I am not sure if we will have a house when i get back. We will be in Houston to ride out the hurricane.

As you can imagine we are busy around here. And I almost have a month without smoking! I just need to survive the stress of Gustav! I have to leave the hippie van here but i will take some pictures tomorrow in case it is killed by Gustav.

Though we are being evacuated out of our area we will still be in the hurricane so I'll take pictures for you all!

Peace,

Zeke
0 Kudos
21 Replies
aly2

Wow Zeke...

Sending lots of love and blessings your way.

Good luck with the journey......

Keep us posted and know you are so supported!

And holy wow you have almost a month now!!! The time is flying and you are rockin it!

Love
A
0 Kudos
nicole31

Be safe Zeke!
0 Kudos
heidi9

Hi Zeke! You are in my prayers! I am sad you have to leave the hippie bus behind! 😞 Poor hippie bus.. Be careful taking those pictures! I am going to worry about you so be sure and let us all know you are well and safe! xoxoxoxo
0 Kudos
zeke

It is just now turning 5AM and all is well. It looks like the hurricane is now moving onto the La. coast! Thankls for all your well wishes for the dogs and I. So far so good!
0 Kudos
zeke

That is a really great way to help people. I always admire people who take the time to help others and sometimes a toothbrush can be the coolest thing on earth! And deodorant. I may be a bit of a hippie but hygiene RAWKS!
0 Kudos
zeke

I totally understand about not evacuating. If not for the potential of the dam failing we would not have left. Stay safe and good wishes are headed your way. I am wiggling my fingers as i send you good wishes. That must be some powerful good ju-ju. LOL! Serious let everybody know how you fare. It will be within 24 hours now for East Texas to be hit I think.
0 Kudos
zeke

I just realized today is my ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY! WOO HOO! Happy one month to all the August 1st quitters!
0 Kudos
becky16

Congratulations Zeke!
WAaaaaa HOoooooo!! You are doing it!!! Great Job!! I'm so happy for you!!

funny pictures
moar funny pictures
0 Kudos
jen-x

Keep us posted when you can dude. I'm thinking about all of you in the gulf.
0 Kudos
manofsteele

thoughts and prayers go out to you and those having to deal closely with Gustav...

stay safe
0 Kudos