Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

c2q

Looking for the EX Cafe?

Talk about going out with a bang.

Please try this link if you are looking for the cafe:

edit: I have removed the link to the original Cafe post for today. This post IS now the EX Cafe for today.

If it doesn't work, let's chat here folks.

This is the last EX Cafe anyway.

Care for a cuppa while I try to figure it out?

CoffeeRollMarilyn.jpg

Tags (1)
71 Replies
Pops

This is hysterical!!!

MarilynH

LOL!!!!!   love it  you are all rock stars my friend's and fellow Exers.  c2q , I would love a cup of green tea and maybe a piece of that chocolate peanut butter cheese cake thanks.

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

I am here for a cup of coffee please on the Cafe's last day I was asked to come. and I am happy to be here! I will sit way over here in the corner, so I don't offend anyone with my sickerette stink! I am sorry to see the Cafe closing, I hope it will come back!   ~Terrie~

c2q

c2q

Please don't sit in the corner. Just leave that stink-stick outside. You know the drill, once and future EX. Glad you are here! How do you take your cuppa, friend? Hope you like it like this.

TerrieQuit

That will work, thank you, Pati!

0 Kudos
Pops

Hey Terrie,

Make yourself comfortable...and let me get you some great coffee....

this should liven you up a bit

Pops

susan_m

I don't want to be anyplace that would not welcome you, TerrieQuit‌.  You come right on in and sit with us.  

As for struggling with your quit, there but for the Grace of God I go.  Any of us that forget that are the ones that should sit in the corner.

xx

Susan

Pops

How did you like Patis Harpo pics!? lol

susan_m

c2q‌ and Pops‌ - they are SO funny!  I really am going to miss the cafe and you guys.  

And, look!!   I found Nancy!  We were late with the chocolate, so she had to take matters into her own "hands."

YoungAtHeart

Tv GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

c2q

You're cracking me up. that looks just like Nancy @youngatheart. I wonder if she signed a release for that video?