Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

c2q

Looking for the EX Cafe?

Talk about going out with a bang.

Please try this link if you are looking for the cafe:

edit: I have removed the link to the original Cafe post for today. This post IS now the EX Cafe for today.

If it doesn't work, let's chat here folks.

This is the last EX Cafe anyway.

Care for a cuppa while I try to figure it out?

CoffeeRollMarilyn.jpg

Tags (1)
71 Replies
susan_m

Where there's a will, there's a way!

Thanks for getting the cafe open, Pati.  You're the best!

c2q

No Susie-q, it is you that's the best! Thanks for the great times at the cafe.

ChillinAtExCafe.jpg

c2q

When I am in a mood, I need music. Friends and EX family, I am in a mood today.

This is the last day of the EX Cafe. Will it be back? My crystal ball is out for repairs; I don't know what the future will bring. Some think it will.

So what went wrong?

susan_m

Pati, you did nothing wrong with the cafe, and neither did the people that helped you.  The moderation of the cafe today is a huge disappointment.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

susan_m wrote:

Pati, you did nothing wrong with the cafe, and neither did the people that helped you.  The moderation of the cafe today is a huge disappointment.

It's posted now.  It's nothing I did.  The automatic spam detection is being a little over zealous for some reason.   I'm having a Jive engineer look into it.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
c2q

Is it something I said? A taboo keyword perhaps? 

What The Hay?

c2q

Okay, gang, this is now the official EX Cafe for today. There is now a link to it in https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/celebrations-events?sr=search&searchId=ab5f15c3-ac39-4e...‌.

Yeah!

Jennifer-Quit

A big Thank-you to everyone who donated their time and energy to make the Cafe a success!  Good job everyone!

c2q

Thanks Jennifer-Quit. I appreciate it. And I appreciate all that you do on this site, like conducting the Freedom Train Freedom Train 4-19-17. It's a great site resource we can go to every day to celebrate our quits.