Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

c2q

Looking for the EX Cafe?

Talk about going out with a bang.

Please try this link if you are looking for the cafe:

edit: I have removed the link to the original Cafe post for today. This post IS now the EX Cafe for today.

If it doesn't work, let's chat here folks.

This is the last EX Cafe anyway.

Care for a cuppa while I try to figure it out?

CoffeeRollMarilyn.jpg

Tags (1)
71 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

The EX Cafe is an awesome idea. Thank you to all the Baristas and c2q for what you did. While the doors are closing today I am doubting that they will be closed for good.  I believe the doors will open again and the EX Team will be here in support of that.  We'll continue to improve the site and smooth the wrinkles that have emerged recently that have introduced challenges to your EX Traditions Celebrations and Events.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Pops

Hi everyone!  Boy, what a Mess!  lol  okay let me see if my copy & paste will work from one discussion to another...hmmm???

Good morning c2q Pati!!! Whew! what a mess huh?  Only fitting that on the last day, this comes up lol.  Gotta love technology....So I am hoping that we get "alot of participants today."  

In the meantime, let me help you if I can....

How about some Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake!?

EUREKA!!!!!

c2q

Great to see you this morning Pops. If you can't understand what I'm saying, it's because I have a face full of that cheesecake! Dee-am. I'd sit in line in the rain for some of that.

ShawnP

Good morning! Not a happy camper this morning. Its very challenging to move today. The joys of getting older!!! I am in need of some expresso and a white choc cafe mocha. That should set me for the day  Happy Hump day to you all!

c2q

ShawnP‌ I'm so sorry. I hope this does the trick. Glad you could make the last day of the cafe. Will this help? Cheers!

ShawnP

oh that looks divine!! that will do the trick, thanks!

c2q

Oh, and thanks for the reminder. Happy Hump Day! Mike! Mike! Mike!

Sorry I missed it. I was making Murphy's breakfast, at home depot, walmart, another big store, laundry, shave and shower.

but, here's a roll for anyone who missed out.

Roll.jpg

c2q

Okay, who is this beautiful child? I'm sorry I haven't met Murphy before. Do tell more, Jonesy. Glad you could make the last day here at the cafe.

c2q

Is it my imagination, or were we all starting to look like each other anyway?

lucy-harpo-lucy-baristas.jpg