cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Life changing events

Jump to solution

I recently lost my father and it put a huge amount of stress on me.  I wanted to use nicotine so bad it hurt.  Instead of vaping I ended up eating for comfort.  Gained a couple of pounds but, I got through it with the help of the EX community.  I am glad we have these resources so we can live a better, healthier, and happier life.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@renwickchandler Sorry to hear of your father's passing. Glad to hear that the EX Community helped you navigate through that and you were able to keep your quit. Great job and way to use the EX Community for that purpose. Keep it going!

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Barbscloud

@renwickchandler  Congrats on your continued success.  Glad you stopped by to update us on your journey.

My sympathy on the loss of your father and happy you were able to keep your quit through a very emotional time.

We're here for you.

Barb

biscuit9

You chose WISELY.  Your father should be very proud of the strong daughter he raised.  I lost my daddy in 1991 and I still cry for him.  All I can try to do is be the woman he raised me to be.  My heart goes out to you and I'm sorry you have to go through this.  

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@renwickchandler Sorry to hear of your father's passing. Glad to hear that the EX Community helped you navigate through that and you were able to keep your quit. Great job and way to use the EX Community for that purpose. Keep it going!

EX Community Admin Team