Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anaussiemom

Lettuce Play

30261859_965239626977284_5816084849265475584_n.jpg
LORD HELP ME!

The View!   I dont want to be anywhere near the View!!

0 Kudos
57 Replies
Bree19

Hey Kristen

No no no.  I will be giving it a miss. Thanks for the heads up.

Sounds brutal.  I need kind.

Hugs

Bree19

0 Kudos

Bree19‌ MMA is absolutely disgusting and barbaric. I will never understand how someone can beat the crap out of each other for sport. It makes me sick to my stomach.

0 Kudos
Kimshine

I've never heard of this? I must be getting old.

I don't think I could watch it either. 

And this MMA isn't acting? 

I'm headed to youtube.

0 Kudos
Kimshine

Yep, I can't watch that. LOL

0 Kudos

Kimshine‌ You crack me up Kim!

0 Kudos
Kimshine

I don't really like seeing anyone having the snot kicked out of them! I will watch zombies eating folks though. 

I have been watching Grace and Frankie on Netflix and laughing my booty off.

I will check that one out. I was looking for a new show. Have you watched Shameless? It is raunchy but hilarious. 

0 Kudos
Kimshine

I have not watched Shameless, I tried it a few years ago and I just couldn't get into it. I know everyone loves it so maybe I should try again. 

To be honest I really get into "survival" shows. I like "Alone", "Life Below Zero", "ultimate Survival Alaska". I like these shows because If I was younger, I'd go off grid and live off the land but only if there was some really strong man that was going too!  You know, like Daryl! 

0 Kudos
GyorgyiM

I watch those as well....I love "Sue" on Life Below Zero, I just cant imagine being alone with all the work that has to be done out there!....She smokes so maybe we should radio her and see if she'd be willing to join EX !  LoL ...All that huffing and puffing cant be good for her lungs  in sub- freezing atmosphere while she is trying to hunt and run, and run and hunt etc.

Smiles...