Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anaussiemom

Lettuce Play

30261859_965239626977284_5816084849265475584_n.jpg
LORD HELP ME!

The View!   I dont want to be anywhere near the View!!

0 Kudos
57 Replies

Oh dear. I’m in The Walking Dead. Any TWD fans? I’m going to the convention this weekend! Excited!

anaussiemom

I have never watched it. It certainly seems to be a big hit.

0 Kudos

I’m obsessed! I didn’t think I would like it but I was so wrong. Patiently waiting for season 8 to be on Netflix. I got rid of cable years ago, so have to wait  Rewatching it now to be ready for the convention.

0 Kudos

On my way to the Walking Dead Convention! Have a great day all!

0 Kudos
Kimshine

Hey soul sister, I love TWD. So jealous you're going to the convention this weekend. I'm a Norman Reedus fan!♥

Me too!! I went online to purchase tickets to get a picture with Norman and they are sold out!! I’m going to try for Glenn when I get there. No more online purchases available. Now that I don’t smoke, I have the money to spend on this silly stuff. Picture with Glenn is 100 bucks!! Lol.  C’mon over to Chicago; we can go together! 

Kimshine

Bummer about Norman! You're more devoted to the show than me. I would never pay 100 bucks for a picture with anyone! 

I'm glad you don't smoke Kristen! Spending the money on this a lots healthier than smoking! Maybe you can bat your eyes at Norman and get him to take a photo with you?

I hope you can get a pic with Glen! I know this is sick, but I hope his eye has healed. (insert laughing/crying emoji)

Going to hell in a hand basket for that one. 

Sootie

kristen-9.7.15‌  OH KRISTEN!!! Say it isn't so! Well, you may meet my husband there.....I make him watch that in another room.......

Sootie‌ It is true. I’m in love! Lol

0 Kudos