Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anaussiemom

Lettuce Play

30261859_965239626977284_5816084849265475584_n.jpg
LORD HELP ME!

The View!   I dont want to be anywhere near the View!!

0 Kudos
57 Replies
anaussiemom

I fell asleep to that Tom Selleck show last nite.   Wouldn't mind being in that

0 Kudos
elvan

anaussiemom‌ It certainly would not be "The Walking Dead"...I watched a few minutes of "The View" today but it was a rerun.  The last thing I watched was the local news and the weather forecast calling for snow tomorrow.  They are telling people to stay home if possible, I work tomorrow, it is NOT possible.  It was also 70 degrees here today so my joints are SCREAMING.

I am with you Kimshine‌, I would not pay $100 for a picture with ANYONE.  Yikes, I didn't even know that they DID that...charged to have a picture taken.  I don't get out much.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Ellen

0 Kudos
Kimshine

You have a fantastic weekend Ellen!

I actually think it's crappy to charge your fans for a photo but I'm old school.

Seems unappreciative of your supporters, in my opinion.

I don't recall celebrities doing that in the past but I don't hang out with many of them anyway.

I don't think Mickey Dolenz would have charged?

Did it snow??????????????new forcast for us is snow about every other day for the next week.

I don't watch much TV at all.........

0 Kudos

Haha. I don’t know if I’ll actually pay. I say I am but I have a feeling when I get there I will rethink it and won’t. We’ll see. Maybe Norman will ask me on a date!! Haha. He’s a smoker...no thanks!

I didn’t know they charged either. This will be my first convention.

0 Kudos
Sootie

I would be in the Gilmore Girls. Wonder who I would be????

0 Kudos
minihorses

Ghost Adventures.  I love the science and technology used to investigate the paranormal.

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

eek

0 Kudos

Enjoy your time away.........Wish I could close my eyes and be back in Texas...This crappy weather up here is doing me in.......Prairie 61 DOF

If I had  to pick a show...right now, it would be "MOM"  .....They are all ADDICTS! It comes on at bedtime,so I usually watch it,then change to the music and fall asleep.

0 Kudos