cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

Just curious!

Jump to solution

I was just wondering if anyone else is missing the personal connection that I've really found comforting over the last 2 and a half yrs or so! I miss being able to just connect with you as a community in a blog or touching base with just one of you on the message board but I know we're all still trying to figure out this new format but I even question myself whether I'm blogging in the right place or not and how many of you can actually see it? Is it the pencil? Which I believe it is, at least that's what I'm using. I'm really hoping for this old foggie that we can all figure out where we can hook up and feel more comfortable and at ease with this new format, huge cyber hug to each of you my friends and fellow Exers......

47 Replies
NewMe

MarilynH‌ and all you other oldies and Elders and In -betweeners too.  I just wanted to say

There is no place like home, there is no place like home ...

pastedImage_1.jpg  I miss the personal touches as well.

MarilynH

Aaah NewMe ,there's definitely no place like home hopefully before too long we can figure out a way to make this new platform our new cozy relaxing and helpful home for one and all......

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

There is more than one ways to make yourself seen, and you used one of them, you are being seen and heard, our answer is the proof of that.

You are doing it right, just continue experimenting it, we'll all use our favorite ways of getting to speak with each other!

Congrats!

Change is always hard.  I'm just not sure where everything is at yet or where anything is at yet!!  No matter what this site is one of the best things that will happen to so many people.  So whatever you guys do don't give up just give it some time. 

You guys are Awesome!!

MarilynH

Thanks Bonnie, I'm still learning how to maneuver around this new format too there's definitely lots of positives and all of these comments makes me realize I'm posting in the right place bonnie_12-28-2014

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

YES!

0 Kudos
nanawendy

Marilyn, I have been trying to navigate this new format, and its just my opinion but I feel that the warm friendly close knit community that we had is not here anymore.  I can't find a place where everyone comes together to fight for one cause, to beat this addiction.  It just seems cold and impersonal to me. Not going to smoke over it  

I'll keep trying to

Keep Calm and Carry On

Wendy

12/31/12

0 Kudos
MarilynH

nanawendy that's exactly how I feel and Lord willing we will find that close knit feeling again, once we figure out where that is and I promise I won't be smoking over it either....

0 Kudos
Christine13

I hope it all works out and it will Marilyn!!  I am not a techie either, but have been able to find your blogs and for that I'm grateful.  I don't know how to send a message to you yet, but I Will figure it out.  Everything in life changes and we have to adapt. I am just grateful that the Ex site isn't gone altogether.  We will all be ok.  xo