cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

Just curious!

Jump to solution

I was just wondering if anyone else is missing the personal connection that I've really found comforting over the last 2 and a half yrs or so! I miss being able to just connect with you as a community in a blog or touching base with just one of you on the message board but I know we're all still trying to figure out this new format but I even question myself whether I'm blogging in the right place or not and how many of you can actually see it? Is it the pencil? Which I believe it is, at least that's what I'm using. I'm really hoping for this old foggie that we can all figure out where we can hook up and feel more comfortable and at ease with this new format, huge cyber hug to each of you my friends and fellow Exers......

47 Replies
MarilynH

I got your message to me Christine13 , we're all finding our way around this format one way or another so we'll figure it out one day at a time just like quitting smoking, sending good thoughts and prayers up for Brian and rest when you get a chance my friend and fellow Exer....

0 Kudos
susan_m

I am so new and don't have anywhere near the connection to the old site that you all had, but I still miss it.  I am not going to lie, I miss the message boards most of all. Even though they were public, they were so personal, and they were just the best thing ever.  It made my day when I received a message!

I could just hug Pati for opening the cafe again.  I love seeing everyone there.  I know that we get bombarded with notifications, and I just mark them all "read".... I don't mind them so much, really, because I like to make sure I "see" everyone.

I think my biggest issue is that we are not all landing on the same spot when we log in -  maybe that's why the cafe works so well for me.  

MarilynH

I love the ex cafe too susan_m ,I'm finally maneuvering around pretty good but I do miss the message boards but I guess we can direct message each other but now we have the cafe, yay 

TerrieQuit

I am feeling a little better about it all, I think!  ~Terrie~

MarilynH

Me too TerrieQuit, we'll all figure it out togtogether as Exers. 

Christine13

I am really missing the message boards now.  I wish we could have a similar feature of that back!

elvan

I feel the same way, Christine but it is my understanding that message boards cannot be fit into this platform.  I am not sure I realized how important they were until now.

Christine13

true, I understand that too.  Awww........shucks!!