cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

carensue

I would like to breathe better and save

Jump to solution

I would like to breathe better and save my money. Not to be addicted. Finally figure out how to not be so stressed.

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Barbscloud

Welcome to the Ex @carensue  Are you in the planning stages of your desire to quit?  This is a great time to educate yourself about nicotine addiction and create a quit plan.  Being prepared with the tools you'll use and the new associations you'll create instead of smoking contribute to a successful quit. I skipped these two steps in the past, but this time it made all the difference for me.  

https://www.becomeanex.org/guides/?cid=footer_community_linktobex

We're here to support you on your journey.   

Barb

View solution in original post

sweetplt

Welcome @carensue .. you have received some good advice above me...What do you think? Are you ready to plan your quit date.  We are here for you, so keep close...wishing you the best...Colleen 892 DOF 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Barbscloud

Welcome to the Ex @carensue  Are you in the planning stages of your desire to quit?  This is a great time to educate yourself about nicotine addiction and create a quit plan.  Being prepared with the tools you'll use and the new associations you'll create instead of smoking contribute to a successful quit. I skipped these two steps in the past, but this time it made all the difference for me.  

https://www.becomeanex.org/guides/?cid=footer_community_linktobex

We're here to support you on your journey.   

Barb

JACKIE1-25-15

Welcome to EX   

You have come to the right place if you are making the decision to commit to quit smoking.  At EX our resolve is to never smoke again.  NOPE “Not one puff ever.”  I suggest that you follow the steps on the web site pages along with reading, writing, studying, researching and blogging if you like.

This is all about you and what you are willing to do to be a nonsmoker.  If you haven’t read it or have not been informed read  Allen Carr’s book, “Easy Way to Quit Smoking”. It is in pdf on the web  It is an easy suggested  Also check out www.whyquit.com.  There is a lot of additional beneficial information to read and study.  Look for Freedom From Nicotine My Journey Home and Nicotine Addiction 101. Both were extremely helpful for me.  Stay close to the site and learn, ask questions. Read the blogs and most of all enjoy your commitment to quit smoking.

If you should need something to do here is a link that will help

http://community.becomeanex.org/pg/blog/read/5711492/100-things-to-do-instead-of-smoke).

If you take the time to do the work you will have success.

sweetplt

Welcome @carensue .. you have received some good advice above me...What do you think? Are you ready to plan your quit date.  We are here for you, so keep close...wishing you the best...Colleen 892 DOF