cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MzzzJ

MzzzJ’s Nicotine-Free Vision

Jump to solution

When I see myself smoke free, I see a relaxed, happy woman who can enjoy time with friends and family uninterrupted. I see myself strong and confident because I will no longer worry about how I smell or when/where I can smoke.

I’m looking forward to traveling without the burden of cravings on planes or finding a smoking area. 

I see myself calm at work without feeling like I need to slip out to feed the nicotine beast. 

I see myself improving at my workouts, being able to breathe deeply and freely. 

I see myself happy at the $ “piling up” in my bank account.

I see myself as free! 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
kathypb

Your vision has become my reality! I just wanted to encourage you, because all of that becomes real, and for me it was pretty quick - only about a month after my quit when I began to experience the freedom. I am almost 8 months in, and I cannot even imagine smoking again. As a matter of fact, I really can't believe I ever did!

Wishing you much success! I'll say it like so many people here say it and it's true, "If I can do it, you can too!"

My best tool was/is Charms Blow Pops. They help with the oral fixation and they have a fun "surprise" at the end.

View solution in original post

JimTaddeo

You can definitely make all of those things your reality....if I did it then you can certainly do it...

I promise you wont regret it.....

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...

Lisastiner

Good luck! Sounds like you have your mind made up, and that’s wonderful. 

12 Replies
MarilynH

Welcome to the community @MzzzJ We're all here for you and we're rooting you on please read everything you can because there's a wealth of information right here on this site to strengthen your resolve to kick the nicotine poison to the curb permanently it's not easy by any stretch of the imagination BUT with commitment and perseverance you will succeed in living a life of Freedom, when your day ONE arrives keep your mind as well as your hands occupied and at the end of the day you'll be able to say YAY for DAY WON with many more to come stay close because we're all here to help you in any way we can.....

JACKIE1-25-15

Keep seeing the vision. 

Barbscloud

Welcome to the Ex @MzzzJ   Have you quit or are you still in the planning stage.

Barb

0 Kudos
MzzzJ

Hi Barb - my quit date is June 1!

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@MzzzJ That's fabulous.  Use this time to educate yourself about quitting.   Understanding nicotine addiction and having a plan, helped me to be successful after many failed attempts.    And having the support of other quitters has made the difference for many.  We're here to support you, so just reach out.

Look forward to celebrating with you on the 1st.  

https://www.becomeanex.org/guides/?cid=footer_community_linktobex

Barb

0 Kudos
MzzzJ

Thank you so much! It is daunting and exciting all at once. ♥️

kathypb

Your vision has become my reality! I just wanted to encourage you, because all of that becomes real, and for me it was pretty quick - only about a month after my quit when I began to experience the freedom. I am almost 8 months in, and I cannot even imagine smoking again. As a matter of fact, I really can't believe I ever did!

Wishing you much success! I'll say it like so many people here say it and it's true, "If I can do it, you can too!"

My best tool was/is Charms Blow Pops. They help with the oral fixation and they have a fun "surprise" at the end.

Barbscloud

Big congrats on 8 months @kathypb   That is a fabulous accomplishment.  You should be so proud of your success. You're so right.  If you can, we all can.

Barb

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MzzzJ wrote:

Hi Barb - my quit date is June 1!

😀 Thanks for posting your Vision!

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos