cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Peter0891

I quit

I decided to finally let go of smoking and I did it. Not only for myself but for my family.

4 Replies
Barbscloud

@Peter0891 Congrats of your quit.  I'm glad you did this for you and your family, but I'm more impressed that you did this for you.  If you need any support, just reach out.  We're on you team.  

Barbscloud_0-1655057041290.gifBarb

JohnRPolito

Congratulations Peter on your decision to take back your freedom, health and life.  We know it's hard but strive to embrace feeling all aspects of your healing instead of fearing, dreading or fighting it.  Ask yourself, what better evidence could there be that a serious problem exists than feeling it?  Recovery is good not bad.   And remember, there was always only one rule which if followed provides 100% odds of success ... just one challenge (if any) and day at a time ... to Never Take Another Puff!babysteps3.png 

John R Polito
I am a contributor to WhyQuit and am willing to assist with those interested in Cold Turkey quitting. I am posting of my own accord with permission from WhyQuit.
0 Kudos
KarenKay11

Congratulations on making this decision!  I am right there with you 🙂  You can do this.

Barbscloud

@Peter0891 How are you plans to quit going.  Have you picked a quit date or have already quit?

Barb

0 Kudos