cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

cfbays

I need support!

I want a cigarette so bad. This is horrible. Can someone help me?

0 Kudos
49 Replies
MarilynH

How are you doing this evening cfbays?

cfbays

Hi Marily - I'm doing much better. Today wasn't as bad as yesterday. I think it's because whenever I start to think about smoking I log on to Ex and I read all these replies and it helps me to realize I'm not alone. Thanks for checking on me!

MarilynH

You are so very welcome we're all for you and your precious quit journey.....

kindofodd

It's a whole new day and I hope you are still doing well. Those first few days can be ridiculous. If you saw them through it should be easier from here on out. I love this place and these people. Day 19 here. 

Delay and distract. Delay and distract. Repeat. 

You've got this.

I need support too

gregp136

Write a blog and tell us what you need!

Barbscloud

Please post, so the community can reach out to you.   Whatever is happening, hang it there.  It's worth it.

Barb

MarilynH

Let us know how we can you kristinepratt8 we are all here to help you in any way we can please read everything you can because there's a wealth of information right here on this site to strengthen your resolve to kick the nicotine poison to the curb permanently it's not easy by any stretch of the imagination BUT thankfully it is doable please keep your mind as well as your hands occupied stay close.....

0 Kudos

Hi Fam, even tho I'm a newbie (1 week), know that I'm extending my hand in support.  

Barbscloud

Stay close right now.  It really made all the difference for me.  One week is quite an accomplishment and certainly something to be proud of.

Barb

0 Kudos