cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

NewMe

I am thankful for YOU!

I am too tired from working all week in a very busy grocery store to come up with a brilliant blog right now. So I will just say that today one of the things I am most grateful for on this Thanksgiving day is that I stumbled upon this website where I found an absolutely amazing group of people who were willing and able to instruct any halfway willing nicotine addict to gather all the tricks and tools necessary to break the chains of addiction and live a wonderful new life of freedom, learning new tricks and behaviors, and sharing wisdom on ways to continue to grow into better human beans than we ever were as smokers. Wishing everyone a fabulous holiday!

19 Replies
indingrl

You are the bestest my beloved Ellen so kind and generous with you wisdom and love and knowledge to share with US all here thank you ✝️

elvan

Thank you my sweet friend, you cannot imagine how wonderful it is for me to feel that I am helping...in any small way.  You are offering help and insight that comes from a place of sadness out of which grew great love and faith, who could possibly ask for more than that?  I am very grateful for all that you have taught me.

Love,

Ellen

Giulia

Giving thanks is brilliance enough in my book!  Grateful for you.  Happy Thanksgiving.  Hope you can just relax today.

indingrl

My beloved G you are so courageous and full of wisdom to teach ME and all those who wann accept real love of truth about nicotine addiction from you I am so grateful for you helping ME love love love you to eternity ✝️

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Happy Thanksgiving to you, I hope you are able to enjoy a relaxing evening.

indingrl

Beautiful Marylin thanks for helping me to remember to always get out of myself and help someone I appreciate you my beloved Maryin  

0 Kudos
shashort

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you get some you time and relax some.

indingrl

Hello my believed Shashort I have missed sending you love graphics and I appreciate all your help to me and everyone here with your bright shine of love to teach not one puff ever! You are so kind and generous to ME and all here thank you so much for your example to STAY quit no matter what TOGETHER   

0 Kudos
Deb-EX

I couldn't agree more, AND I happened to stumble across this website too. I monitored for a couple of days and I loved what I saw, pure support and kindness. Some of the other websites are scary. I too am grateful for all the same reasons.

one human bean to another, I'm thankful for you.  You were quite instrumental in my early days !!!!