cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

NewMe

I am thankful for YOU!

I am too tired from working all week in a very busy grocery store to come up with a brilliant blog right now. So I will just say that today one of the things I am most grateful for on this Thanksgiving day is that I stumbled upon this website where I found an absolutely amazing group of people who were willing and able to instruct any halfway willing nicotine addict to gather all the tricks and tools necessary to break the chains of addiction and live a wonderful new life of freedom, learning new tricks and behaviors, and sharing wisdom on ways to continue to grow into better human beans than we ever were as smokers. Wishing everyone a fabulous holiday!

19 Replies
Anya

I totally agree newme2010‌! There are so many great articles (the ones on dopamine are especially helpful) and people really engage in meaningful conversation.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anya

Day 5

indingrl

Congrats on your 5 days free you are so cool and please keep on keeping on. Great job loving you!

0 Kudos
Stac2

Happy Thanksgiving and happy freedom!

indingrl

Wow beloved Stac happy turkey day to you! Thank you for helping me to STAY quit no matter with you I miss send you love graphics just FYI  

0 Kudos

Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Kudos
indingrl

Love you Dale to eternity ✝️

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

I hope you get some time to take care of YOU today.  That, too, will be something for which to be thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

Nancy

indingrl

You are so cool Nancy your a great encourager✝️ 

0 Kudos
elvan

NewMe‌ Happy Thanksgiving to you, hope you are off today and that Black Friday doesn't completely take you down.  I am thankful that you are here and that I found this amazing site just when I needed it most.

Love,

Ellen