cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

olivia

I am back!

Well I had been on this site about a year ago and decided I was not ready to give up smoking yet, but now I am back and ready to follow the plan and change this addiction!! Please add me if you'd like, I am someone who needs a lot of support in times like these (Major life changes) and I like getting to know other people as well 🙂
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Charmed

Hi Olivia....welcome back 🙂
when's your quit date? Or have you quit already?
0 Kudos
olivia

Thanks ladies! I have not set a quit date yet but have been tracking and logging my cigs for right now....then on to the next step! How long have you guys been free of the smoking?
0 Kudos
linda8

Olivia, This is the place to be to succeed. I also needed lots of support, and the support on this site is amazong. I have made so many friends on here. I truly believe without this site I wuldn't currently be at 45 or 46 days. Just stick around and drink up all the great knowledge and support on here, and OH GOOD LUCK, You can do it!!!!! FYI I have been quit for 45 almost 46 days!!!!
0 Kudos
olivia

Thank you all very much! And congrats to you Linda on 46 days!! I will definitely be here everyday and use the support!!
0 Kudos