cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

tracy0924

How do I log in to a scheduled chat?

Jump to solution

How do I log in to a scheduled chat? I have one scheduled for 1030 this morning but not sure how to log into it. Thanks!

Tracy
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tracy0924 As long as you're logged in on the non-community portion of the site you should see the chat in the lower right. Simply click the Return to My EX Plan found in the upper right of the community. There is an EX Coach* chat bubble tab in the lower right. If you login early and they're isn't an EX Coach online, simply reload the page at your meeting time to connect with your coach.

*EX Coaches are only available to people who are sponsored by an employer or health plan provider via the EX Program. It is not a service offered to free accounts.

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tracy0924 As long as you're logged in on the non-community portion of the site you should see the chat in the lower right. Simply click the Return to My EX Plan found in the upper right of the community. There is an EX Coach* chat bubble tab in the lower right. If you login early and they're isn't an EX Coach online, simply reload the page at your meeting time to connect with your coach.

*EX Coaches are only available to people who are sponsored by an employer or health plan provider via the EX Program. It is not a service offered to free accounts.

EX Community Admin Team
tracy0924

Thank you @CommunityAdmin 

Tracy
0 Kudos