cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

okodel1982

How can i quit smoking for real this time around?

Jump to solution

Dear members, am so glad to have joined this community. I feel like i am finally in aright place where i can get help without being judged and looked upon by someone. I have been smoking for the last  fives years. I have tried quitting twice and i only took 1 to 2 weeks and relapsed again when i got stressed. Now i am really ready to quit completely. I just wanna get this habit off my life style. I want to live a healthy life. I want to be abetter person therefore i have decided to quit smoking and drinking on 31st-07-2017.  So i will need support to go through effects of quitting. 

Thanks

Jamie.

27 Replies
MarilynH

Congratulations on your precious 20 DOF and yay for tomorrow 21 glorious smoke free days or three fabulous wks of Freedom, you are doing wonderful, stay close to the site because we're all here for you and your awesome quit.

0 Kudos
Giulia

Fight for it.  But accept it too

0 Kudos
okodel1982

Thank you members for the support. its now 28days when  am smoke free. Am almost making a month and so excited and glad that

maryfreecig

Awesome!

0 Kudos
Giulia

Oh BOY!!!!!  That is GREAT news.  Stay the course and keep your chin up!  

okodel1982

Thanks Giulia. I am actually feeling proud of my self. And this time around i feel much stronger than all the times i have tried to quit smoking. Thanks Ex team, you'll such a great support. be blessed.

Jammy.

freeneasy

Education is the key and will give you confidence( you get it already)  Learn How to Quit Smoking (and Make it Stick) 

0 Kudos
elvan

okodel1982  I am so glad that you try to come here as often as you can.  It really helps to  build our quits.  I am so proud of you...I am not sure how much time you have now but it must be either two months or close to that...right?  Good for you.  Keep trying to get information from here and other sites and print things out so you have something to refer to when you can't get on line.

GOOD FOR YOU!

Ellen

0 Kudos