cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

JACKIE1-25-15

Has anyone heard from Ellen @Elvan?

Jump to solution

I have not seen or heard from Ellen.  Sent PM and VM but waiting for response.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I texted her ( @elvan ) a week or so ago to check-in.  I'll check in with her and see if she can provide an update and let her know you (as am I and many others) were thinking about her.

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

4 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I texted her ( @elvan ) a week or so ago to check-in.  I'll check in with her and see if she can provide an update and let her know you (as am I and many others) were thinking about her.

EX Community Admin Team
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
@elvan @ wrote:
It is very hard for me to talk on the phone because I am so breathless. I am having my repeat CT on the 17th, We'll see what that shows. Please let everyone know that I do think of them, I am NOT SMOKING, I am just really struggling with pain & my ragged lungs. 

Thanks for checking on me & please thank @JACKIE1-25-15 as well. 
Ellen

Thought I had posted this before but perhaps I didn't and was dreaming or started to but got side-tracked.

EX Community Admin Team
sweetplt

Thank you Mark for this update.  I think of @elvan Ellen often...she was such a big part of my support...will keep her in my prayers...Colleen 892 DOF 

0 Kudos
Maki

Oh @elvan sending you hugs . They are an action word that you don't have to reply to or speak if you are finding it hard .  I know you would hug every ex member here .  Hugs speak for themselves and all of us are comforted by them and I hope they bring you comfort now .   Just know our thoughts are with you .  I sure do miss you. When I began my quit here you among others brought a light into my darkness . I hope today you feel that light we are sending you by virtual hugs and the heaviness in your chest feels just a bit lighter too. You are loved .