cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Friday!!  The weekend is here.  It sounds like it will be soon when they start opening things up again.  Some say it will never be the same as it was.

I sure am glad I am not smoking during all this.  Stopping smoking was difficult enough.  It was really hard on me but I am glad I did it!!  Enjoy your quit.  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

Happy Friday Mike.  I personally feel it's too soon to open things back up.  These germs are lethal and are not to be trusted.  Just like 'ol nic.  I sure am glad I don't have to worry about smoking during this time of woe and want.  I have a friend who just quit smoking and I invited him to check out our site.  I hope he does.  Namaste.

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Happy Friday Mike...yes our soon to be “new normal”...is coming...like quitting it will be “one step at a time”...Happy Friday...~ Colleen 580 DOF 

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Happy Friday Mike!  I am going to lay low for awhile even if they open everything back up but that is just me.  I have had to work through all this but my exposure is low - I work in a very small office and I do not have much contact with the public.

0 Kudos