cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

Giulia has 13 years!

It's time to party!  Let us all join  in and celebrate - 13 years is outstanding!  Thanks for sticking around and helping others - it is truly appreciated!

Giulia

39 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

THE PARTY NOT OVER

IT IS JUST GETTING STARTED.

CONGRATS MY FRIEND AND QUITTING GURU

CONGRATULATIONS ON  YOUR AWESOME 13 YRS QUIT

YOU ARE AWESOME!

DavesTime

Big congratulations on 13 victorious years, Giulia!  You have made such a difference to so many of us who have struggled, succeeded, wavered, triumphed,  etc.  Thank you, and thank you for the wonderful example you have set!

0 Kudos
Christine13

Happy 13Th ANNIVERSARY GIULIA!!!  You are incredible!!  Thanks for being here!  Looking up to you!!

0 Kudos
Beck37

pastedImage_1.gif

karenjones

wow, 13 years. congrats.  and now time for a song from Guilia.   NOPE - YouTube 

maryfreecig

One day late, so Happy 13 plus one, Giulia!!!  

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Image result for 13 aniversario de bodas

Lady G!

0 Kudos
lqsi12

thats amazing, and whats even more wonderful, is that your here helping others to give up the addiction !  thanks for the support !

Stac2

GIULIA!!!!! Congratulations on a whopping 13!  That is so awesome and you continue to be such an incredible inspiration!!!!  Thank you so much for leading the way for so many.  Thank you for all you do to continue to give people the best gift of freedom! Thank you for helping me gain mine!  How can I ever possibly thank you adequately for that gift!   You always knew when I needed a spanking, a reminder, or a hug.  Thank you for being there for me!

Celebrating  your mega milestone awesome friend!

YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAA!

XOXO

Stacie

YoungAtHeart

A Stacie sighting!

Hope you are well, cowgirl!