cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

Giulia has 13 years!

It's time to party!  Let us all join  in and celebrate - 13 years is outstanding!  Thanks for sticking around and helping others - it is truly appreciated!

Giulia

39 Replies

Thank You, Giulia, for being My Mentor, My Friend, My Sister in Freedom, My Support, My Guide, My Inspiration!

Image result for 13th anniversary

Legend

Giulia  

Congratulations on 13 years Yay!!!

Way to go!!!

Strudel

Big congrats to Giulia 13 years! Thanks Jennifer! 

vanlil

Lots of gratitude for having Giulia in my life. My kind of gal who says it as it is!'

Hugs and congratulations on being smoke free for 13 years.

Lillian 

Mandolinrain

Congratulations 'G' , WOW 13 YEARS!!!!

Thank you for all the support encouragement and lessons you have given to so many of us over the years and continue to give.....We love you! You are an amazing talented friend whom I greatly adore!

maxresdefault.jpg

Hugs and much love to you !

pir8fan

Congratz on 13 Years of  smobriety! That is a big time number! Great work my Dear Friend!!

Greater still is the fact that you continue to

offer counsel to those who are following your footsteps to a Smoke Free existence! 

Thank You for all that you contribute to this great community! And Thank You for allowing me to call you my Friend!

Tommy

Giulia

So thoughtful of you, Jennifer, to throw me a party.  You all just my my heart sing.  May you all stay forever free!  I stick around because YOU are here to share the journey.

Image result for thank you pics

meWisconsin

Congratulations on 13 years. You are an inspiration to us all. Thank you for being here.

Terry

Barbscloud

This deserves celebrating twice!

pastedImage_1.jpg

Jeanmarc19561

Way to go, way to go!! First off for you and while I don't want to sound corny, you're a beacon of what is possible. 

Congrats again, it's a real achievement.