cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

Giulia has 13 years!

It's time to party!  Let us all join  in and celebrate - 13 years is outstanding!  Thanks for sticking around and helping others - it is truly appreciated!

Giulia

39 Replies
Sootie

TRULY  LUCKY 13!!!!

LUCKY FOR GIULIA THAT SHE QUIT!

LUCKY FOR ALL OF US THAT SHE STAYED TO HELP US!

CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAR FRIEND!

Congratulations M'Dear Giulia‌. 13 years is a marvelous accomplishment. Thank you for sharing yourself with all of us here at EX. May you never catch me.

M n @ Signature 002-5.JPG

sweetplt

Congratulations 

Giulia...

I sent you a badge ... to congratulate, but I think I did 10 years...I am so sorry...Happy 13 years of Freedom.  Amazing...and Thank you for your help and inspiration ... ~ Colleen

djmurray

images (4).png

We love you, Giulia -- You are the very best of elders in the world.  Can't wait to see you in Virginia Beach!!

indingrl

WAY TO GO LADY G!!!! Woo woooooo CONGRATS AND GOOD JOB!!!

Barbara145

Congratulations on 13 years.  Your wisdom here is a blessing to all of us. Enjoy your day.

marciem

Congratulations Giulia!!  13 years smoke-free is a wonderful accomplishment and gift to yourself!!  And 13 years of sticking around and paying it forward and inspiring other quitters is an even better gift to others!!!

Image result for congratulations hummingbird gif

wlh

She has always been our rock!!  Congrats to you Giulia‌!!  Such a wonderful inspiration to us all!!

beazel

Congratulations on a beautiful quit!

You inspire and motivate so many, thank you for all the support you give here at EX!

Image result for 13 year anniversary

DonnaMarie

Giulia‌, Bravo!

13.gif