cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Roejo

Failing Fast

I have never been able to figure out how to join in discussions or express my concerns.  Still don't know what I'm doing!  Anyhow, my last cigarette was January 31, but I am getting worse, not better.  I wonder if anyone else has this problem.  I have no support at home--hubby 0f 41 years still smokes--hasn't seemed to bother me much, but triggers are killing me.  Haven't told friends because I'm too afraid I won't make it.  They would not be unhappy to see me fail because they all smoke!  I used the patches for six weeks and I don't want to go back to them.  I haven't used them since the middle of March.  I was telling myself I was doing just fine, then all of a sudden about a week ago, I wasn't.  I'm having a worse time now than in the beginning.  I hesitate to write this because I don't want to discourage anyone who has just quit, but I really need to know if anyone else has his a patch like this and most of all, how long did it last?

30 Replies
JAA13

I am just finishing day 2 of my journey to freedom. The support here is so amazing. So many beautiful souls. And it helps to know you’re not alone. EVERYTHING you feel, SOMEONE here has felt and gone through also. I feel honored to be part of this group.