cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mercury87436

Day One!

Day one is coming to a close, were winding down, and literally every trigger I have came to me today and I was ready and I feel awesome and I am so proud of myself! Gum is helpful, Allen Carr is helpful, walking is soo helpful, and positive self-talk. Never have to do day one again!!! Yay!!!

Tags (1)
24 Replies
MarilynH

A super duper CONGRATULATIONS on your precious quit journey YAY for your Day WON with many more to come you hang onto your positive attitude because it'll get through any rough patches that you may come upon.......

Christine13

Great, getting though day 1. !!!

LanaKay

Good going!  Allen Carr’s book made more sense to me than anything I had ever read regarding quitting. I just passed my three year mark. You got this!!!

JACKIE1-25-15

virgomama

GOOD JOB!!!!!!   Rack em up and keep on going.  YOu can do this..

Cindy

mercury87436

Whew! Day two is more challenging, but I'm halfway through!! Early bedtime tonight for me

YoungAtHeart

You get through these early days the best you can - however you can - just don't smoke.  Early bed is fine, chocolate is fin,; pounding a pillow into submission is fine, yelling in the shower is fine.....just don't smoke!

mercury87436

Thank you all for the encouragement!!

0 Kudos
Michwoman

A Journey of 1000 Miles begins with one step! Keep moving forward! That's my mantra. Do not allow your mind to even brush upon the possibility of moving backward! That's part of how I kept my quit! Good Job!

hattonc

Awesome feeling Day 1!! Congratulations!!