cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

jsichi

Day 5: Am I going Insane?

This is my first attempt at quitting in over 20 years of smoking. I'm on Day 5 and I feel like my head might explode. I think I just need some reassurance that I won't always feel this insane. I'm struggling, but I'm going to do this.

Tags (1)
116 Replies
Barbscloud

That's amazing.   A big congratulations on 2 years smoke free.

Barb

0 Kudos
Giulia

Kudos o your magnificent quit.  Just added you to our /blogs/Giulia-blog/2017/06/18/elders-list-ao-december-7-2016?sr=search&searchId=c272d9f3-bdc6-42f4-8...‌  Play on!

jsichi

Tomorrow will be 4 years since I quit...I can't believe I made it this far. IT was the BEST decision I've ever made... I don't even think about smoking anymore. So glad I made that choice. I hope everyone is doing well!!

I say this to everyone because it's true: If I can do this, you can too...I promise!

Kimshine

Thank you for sharing and congratulations on 4 years smobriety! It gives a newbie hope!

0 Kudos
Snowdoggie

• @jsichi Very happy for you and your 4 years!! Inspirational! Thanks for stopping in.❤️
0 Kudos
Giulia

Happy 4th!  It's rather wonderful to read your first post "I'm on Day 5 and I feel like my head might explode..." to now this:  "IT was the BEST decision I've ever made... I don't even think about smoking anymore."  Guess what?  It just keeps getting better!  Kudos and thanks for poking back in to tell us so!

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@jsichi Big congrats on 4 years of success. Thanks for stopping by to celebrate and inspire newcomers.

I just celebrated 4 years last month, so I understand the excitement.

Barb

0 Kudos