cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Tinalbowser

Day 2

This morning was rough. I really wanted to smoke. But I hurried up and got ready for work and left. Got my candy and pretzels in my car. That helped. Praying for a good day. I have a long day ahead. Working helps.  Peace and God bless 

20 Replies
Giulia

Come on Niggle on black.jpg

sweetplt

Hang in there Tina.  Sending prayers and thoughts your way to stay strong minute to minute... Colleen aka sweetp

DonnaMarie

2cents.jpgTwo days is amazing! You have that to hold onto, to look back on, to lean on, to draw strength from, and to prove to yourself that you can do this. 

0 Kudos
indingrl

Yahoooo good job!

0 Kudos
elvan

Keep drinking lots of water and thinking about how successful you are...concentrate on that.  You are doing this, you've got a LOT to look forward to, hang in there, it will get easier, I promise.

Ellen

beazel

Sorry you had a rough morning. You are doing good......one day at a time!!!

0 Kudos
SimplySheri

Look at you attacking your quit!!  Way to go   It's not always easy but it's worth it!!  Yay, you!!!  Hope this evening finds you well.

Barbscloud

Tina, try chewing on straws.  It really helped me early on.

JACKIE1-25-15

Just laugh, until you make a laugh fake a laugh.. Laughter is the Best Medicine

0 Kudos
elvan

JACKIE1-25-15‌'s response made me think of a game we used to play at pajama parties...we would put our heads down on someone's stomach and connect like a snake...the first person said Ha, the next person said HaHa, and on and on and on if you were down the line a ways...it was impossible not to break into a full blown laugh.  Laughter IS wonderful, so is DANCING, SINGING, day dreaming...you can do this, Tina.  This is a BUMP...don't give your addiction any more power, don't give it your time.

Gentle hugs,

Ellen