cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

snowwhite30

Day 2 of Quitting Vape

Jump to solution

Wow can’t believe I have finally quit. Last time I quit for 7 hours felt super long without a vape— unlike cigarettes. Day 2 done today and it feels so good to be an Oxygen breather again!! I definetly had to stay away from alcohol since last time i messed up when i drank but i really enjoyed watching soccer and drinking water all day. Kinda sad randomly and also a headache that comes and goes. Super weird to keep looking for my juul when i already smashed it!! 

Labels (3)
Tags (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Barbscloud

@snowwhite30 Welcome to the Ex and congrats on day 2.   I see you've been posting and taking the Daily Pledge--that's great way to introduce yourself to the site.  Here's some more information on identifying triggers, tools to use, and creating new associations instead of smoking.

https://www.becomeanex.org/guides/?cid=footer_community_linktobex

We're here for you, so reach out anytime we can help or you want to share your experience.

Stay busy and stay close.

Glad you smashed that Juul!

Barb

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Snowdoggie

@snowwhite30 Good job on day 2!!! Keep it going!🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Barbscloud

@snowwhite30 Welcome to the Ex and congrats on day 2.   I see you've been posting and taking the Daily Pledge--that's great way to introduce yourself to the site.  Here's some more information on identifying triggers, tools to use, and creating new associations instead of smoking.

https://www.becomeanex.org/guides/?cid=footer_community_linktobex

We're here for you, so reach out anytime we can help or you want to share your experience.

Stay busy and stay close.

Glad you smashed that Juul!

Barb

0 Kudos
snowwhite30

Thank you so much. Can’t believe it’s been 226 days since I quit! 

Barbscloud

@snowwhite30 .  Congrats on 226 days  of success.  That is a major achievement.  You did the work and it shows!

Barbscloud_0-1673374151460.gif

So glad you stopped by with an update.

Barb

Snowdoggie

@snowwhite30 Good job on day 2!!! Keep it going!🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

0 Kudos
snowwhite30

thank you, can’t believe i still haven’t smoked!!