cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

lizzo

Crap, sugar is addictive too?

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Story?id=2001298&page=1

Well, at least all those suckers I eat don't cause lung cancer.
0 Kudos
37 Replies
candice-smith

wonderful this is day13!! feel much better- i dont want to kill anyone anymore so thats a bonus. now for this sweet tooth a WHATCHAMACALLIT sounds wonderful!
0 Kudos
cindy25

Kevin suggested Orbitz Mint Mojito Gum in another discussion. I tried it and it really helps! I have been chewing that during the day and I bought MYSELF a very nice organic, dark chocolate bar (that I hide from everyone) and I can break off a small piece after dinner...just for me! I paid a fortune for it, so it is extra special. I found that the pricey, nice chocolate does the trick better than cheap candy!

No Trout - I won't send you my picture.............
0 Kudos
cindy25

The last thing I read about dark chocolate is that a small amount is actually GOOD for you! How lucky are we??????
0 Kudos
candice-smith

what about milk chocolate? i hate dark chocolate!
0 Kudos
cindy25

I haven't read about that! Maybe we need to some research about that!!! I think I read that there are more antioxidants in dark. I didn't used to like dark chocolate much either, but I have come to really like it now! Just a small piece is enough. If it is milk chocolate....I could eat the entire bar!
0 Kudos
cindy25

I haven't read about that! Maybe we need to some research about that!!! I think I read that there are more antioxidants in dark. I didn't used to like dark chocolate much either, but I have come to really like it now! Just a small piece is enough. If it is milk chocolate....I could eat the entire bar!
0 Kudos
cindy25

Trout, What the heck are you talkin" 'bout? lol
0 Kudos
sherri10

Would that be one of those 1 pound bars, or the skinny little pathetic bars that they have the nerve to call 2 servings that you can get at the gas stations???

Where I come from, we call the 1 pound bar a good start!!
0 Kudos