cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anaussiemom

Battling buying smokes HELP!

Ohmygerd The last 12 hours all I think about cigarettes
Went to bed with it, got up at 3 with the thought.  Still heavily in negotiations with my addiction.
And wanting to go back to that life style

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
56 Replies
anaussiemom

Hell NO!  I do not one to have a Day one!

indingrl

Lung Cancer and Other Tobacco-Related Diseases - Nicotine Research Program - Mayo Clinic Research 

Education was SUGGESTED for ME to read and read and read YET YOU Kim can CHOOSE the NEW mindset for QUIT TOOLS of YOUR OWN personal choice to THINK FACTS about buying a pack OF CANCER or READ what BEcomeanEX has to OFFER NEW thinking by filling YOUR thoughts with NICOTINE TRUTH - please  NotOnePuffEver over YOU

Stay Quit | BecomeAnEX 

In HIS love - I love YOU Kim and lifted YOU in prayer in MY Lord Jesus name amen

anaussiemom

Thank you for loving me indingrl

indingrl

Awe your welcome Kim - just sharing - I been SMELLING cigarette smoke past 3 days -  while I am accepting that MY ma who has been in hospice 7 months is slowly dying and now and again - MY emotions are SOOOOO WILD with just -  WANTING IT NOT TO BE REAL being sad and crying then joy filled when memories of MY ma n me throughout our lives together loving and disagreeing and growing in OUR relationship as child an mommie and young lady and Mother and no just MY Ma -  anyway I can soooooo relate wanting to just ESCAPE all MY emotions thanks for letting ME share with yas.i.n.a.o.

anaussiemom

zzzzz.gifHugs hugs indingrl

dsprague

You have done a lot of work don’t throw it away on something this stupid and hurtful, you deserve better, but some hard candies, tic tacs, anything but cigarettes. Cold water deep breath’s. Please don’t give up, don’t let them strangle you any more!

anaussiemom

Thank you dsprague‌ 

0 Kudos
elvan

Kim,

l am just seeing this. Having a rough day & have only been on here for short periods. I am so sorry that you are struggling so. I am so proud of you for reaching out & l am praying that you took some of this advice. You can see how many people care & want you to get through this. Hoping & praying for you, Kim.

Hugs,

Ellen

anaussiemom

elvan‌  Thank you.

Gotee71

That nicotine monster is no joke. I have a little less than 72 hours in so I don't have an experts advice. I've made an image in my mind of what the nicotine monster looks like and when it acts up, I inhale the clean oxygen and visualize the clean air punching the monster. It hates clean oxygen. I wish you well.