cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Monday!!  It’s the beginning of a new week and month!!  Are you ready for them?  I have some wash in as usual.  We are having a snowstorm.  They are saying we will get 6 to 10 inches.

With all the snow I sure am glad I am not outside having a smoke!!  I use to be out there.  Not anymore!!  Now I breathe just air!!  Enjoy your quit to the full!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

7 Replies
dsprague

Fantastic isn’t it. Breathing clean fresh air. It’s snowing in PA also very nice not having to shovel, smoke shovel smoke. I can just go outside get it done and breathe.

indingrl

Did MY shoveling yesterday here in MY area of Illinois - 2 hours 45 minutes - YES breathing through HEALTHY LUNGS free from MY drug of choice NICOTINE in MY PAST old addicted lifestyle - NOT TODAY - Mike just like YOU - I am very grateful to be a HEALTHY NON SMOKER - enjoying FEBRUARY 1st 2021 with YOU s.i.n.a.o.

sweetplt

Good Morning Mike...mikecity ... I have lots of wash to do today ...also vet appointment with Peanut...wishing you a good and safe day ... inside and not outside with all the snow...Colleen 791 DOF

MarilynH

Thinking of you and your appointment with Peanut Colleen! sweetplt 

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Happy Monday Mike and Happy February 1st YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON because LIFE really is Grand without a Cigarette in Hand....

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

pastedImage_1.jpg

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

Screenshot_2021-01-26 (2) Kim Anderson Facebook.png

0 Kudos