cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

ReallyReal

5 weeks free

Today seems like a great milestone day: one week longer than a month quit, days adding up, over one thousand cigarettes not smoked, pretty good attitude, physical benefits already apparent, and more.  I've read some blogs on relapse prevention and will read more and revisit the one's that resonated with me.  I appreciate the interactions, the encouragement, the experiences, the advice all found here on Ex.  I hope this day finds everyone feeling great about yourself for overcoming a horrible addiction; and if you are struggling today, use your tools to beat this thing, choose life and Freedom.  Blessings to all.

Labels (1)
9 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Woohoo @ReallyReal!!! 🎉 Congratulations on being 5 weeks smoke free! 

Quiana, EX Team 

EX Community Admin Team
maryfreecig

Huge milestone!!! Thanks for sharing the positives of your quit--your quititude! You are working hard, getting the job done one day at a time!!!

Big hug to you!!!

gmailuser

Congratulations on 5 weeks! 

Barbscloud

@ReallyReal Congrats  on 5 weeks of success.   You've done the work and it shows.   And,  you've been  such a great  supporter for other quitters.  That not only helps them, but it contributes to your own success. 

Barbscloud_0-1681046000606.gif

One day at a time will take you where you want to be.

Barb

biscuit9

Just patting you on the back for a job well done.  It is not easy as you know, but this is a journey of self-discovery, finding out just how strong you are.  More bright days to come.

champsin97

Congrats on 5 weeks!!  I am proud of you and proud to be one of your quit partners.  Lets keep on keepin on!

ReallyReal

Thank you all so much, @champsin97 We got this! @biscuit9 @Barbscloud @gmailuser @maryfreecig You all have been so encouraging, inspiring and supportive.  I appreciate your shared wisdom and the examples of being Overcomers.

I had a stressful thing happen today that led to a lot of anxiety.  But you know what?  Even though I didn't feel at my best, smoking was not an option, it is off the table.  And I passed through that stressor and came out still smober.  As I've heard several times, it is difficult, but it is Doable.  Yay, Exers!!@

Maki

9E934B16-67FB-429F-BD2C-28AD18F44DC5.jpegD5163973-37F1-43B6-A706-8372F612053B.jpegFCD64C02-75DC-426C-825D-777DA80E5809.jpeg

Good for you!!!

You put in the work and now you're seeing the benefits rather than missing the past. Five weeks is a huge milestone! I wish you the best as you continue to look ahead to freedom. I love seeing success!

Chuck