cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

nour

3 weeks smoke free

Hi every one. Well i feel like a new born for 3 weeks without smoking. I quit cold turky and it was the best thing i ever did in my life. I can smell better, taste my food better, sleep better.
Is not as hard as you all think. All of it is "mental" Just say no to cigg's when u have an urge and it will leave u alone after 3 minutes and so on.

Never use a nicotine repacement because its just like smoking, so dont be fooled, just kick all nicottine out of your system, live better.
0 Kudos
10 Replies
jacob5

That's good to know because I've been using lozenges.
0 Kudos
kim51

Congratulations! 🙂
0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Photobucket
Photobucket
Keep up the good work!
Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
rj_

Congrats on the quit,
keep it going by Never Taking another Puff, not one puff ever,
I happen to agree with the cold turkey method, after failure with patches when they first came out, welbutrin when it first came out,
the only substantial success I had was a cold turkey pause of 2 yr 8 mos in 2000-2003, and this current cold turkey educated quit of 360 days.
This educated quit is so much better than the not educated pause, and so much easier.

Keep on keeping on...NTAP NOPE

RJ...Free at Last after 32+yrs
0 Kudos
nour

GOOD LUCK TO YOU....THE FINAL RESULT IS WHAT ITS MATTER
0 Kudos
nour

0 Kudos
nour

Thanks 🙂
0 Kudos
nour

Hey karen...thanks ...well you are right the final result that we are smoke free finally is whats matter...evey day i wake up smoke free i am proud of myself.
0 Kudos
nour

RJ....soooo true..not even another puff. i failed once because of that...i took a cigar puff and hooked up on it again...but no more ugly ciggies....

COLD TURKEY IS THE WAY OUT
0 Kudos