cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anaussiemom

3 Joys of Today?

Jump to solution

What are 3 good things that brought you joy today ? 

Tags (1)
211 Replies
elvan

My three joys today...

1) I made it through the grocery store without smacking an elderly woman who ran her cart into my back.  I have real issues with carts these days.

2) I did my 10 miles on the bike faster than usual and I made it.

3) I am looking forward to Grey's Anatomy tonight so I will sign off early.

4) Have to add one...I don't have the flu!

Laurarutledge

elvan, Cops tend to frown on smacking elderly women, even when they deserve it - lol. 

MichelleDiane

Thanks for the laugh Laurarutledge.  I was so not expecting that.  You made my night

Mandolinrain

oh no...not again????

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

I watched Grey's too. Holey goodness, interesting ending... 10 miles on bike Wowza.   Amazing.  Glad you dont have the flu. Oh and where a brighter clothes...when shopping eek.

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

I need to edit?? that ^^^^  dont know how ugh.

bonniebee

Hi ! See the word "actions " in the bottom left corner of your comment ....click on it and you will see edit .If actions is not there then you may not be on the original blog page go to the original .  Have a nice day anaussiemom !

Mandolinrain

HUMMMMMM.

1. My son and his son were in a car accident this afternoon. They are BOTH okay.

2. Hubby and I are healthy

3. I don't have to get up extra early in the morning. I get to sleep in

MichelleDiane

1)  Not smoking

2)  Not smoking

3)  Not smoking

(1,2,3)   Having amazing people in this community who helped me with 1, 2, and 3.  Love to you all!

-Michelle

Daniela2016

Hey all, I got to join the game!

My 3 joys today:

1. It's Friday and the weekend starts in about 2h

2. The 4th season of "Grace and Frankie (Netflix original)" is available, 2 more hours and I can start watching it

4. Because all of you are raving about "Gray's anatomy" I will start watching it, I guess there are many seasons of it, right?