cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

brenda6

26 weeks+

I have quit before by ommiting a cig a week. Withdrawl is much easier this way for me. I can do this again. I promised the Lord I would quit New Years. I don't smoke 26 cigs a day but close now adays. If anyone wants to quit by ommision then please do this with me. I can use all the help I can get. After I quit the last time that way, a stressful situation came up and I had no support and I picked up again. This time I can do it. There is support here and that will be a bonus this time.
And yes I did get down to 1 cig a day. I had it in the morning with coffee. 3 am when it was very still and quiet outside. I would sit outside and only have the 1 cig. Thanks for reading my post. Good luck on your quitting.
God bless you always
Brenda
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
marjorie

Brenda, how are you doing on the stopping smoking? I had my last one on December 26 at 11 p.m. I still have urges once in a while but then I think of the people on this site and all the encouraging words they have to say and it really helps me. I smoked for 41 years and it is probably the hardest thing I have ever done is to quit. WE CAN DO IT!!!! God bless you, Marjorie
0 Kudos