cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

lois2

Chantix-ers

Jennifer, you go girl, be tuff, tell the nic-demon to go to hello, i did a lot of self talk,glad to here Chrissy, Spunkie are feeling better,hugs
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
618 Replies
brian39

Why are all these post from a year ago

0 Kudos
brian39

testing

0 Kudos
charliej

.........some old posts here, some new posts here.  Crap, this chantix is sure messing with my head...........

0 Kudos
charliej

well, when opening this group, the first post is 3634 days ago........I don't believe chantix or this site existed 10 years ago.  Or did I miss something?  I would prefer the most recent post be listed first......just my two cents worth.

0 Kudos
lois2

Well the site is here, i do not like it,  BUT i am still smoke free,

0 Kudos
lois2

WELL GROUP here we are,  stay motivated Jennifer, stay strong, WHERE is this going?S punkie i don't have you in my friend group don't know how to get yall there, this is a mess

0 Kudos

Hey all, Are we still here..I had to stop taking my chantix 3 days ago, because I am fighting a battle with depression that I think is the result of the medicine. I still want to be in this group, so I am staying .....so there lol

0 Kudos
kesslerdee

I quit on November 1st- though I have had a few side effects from Chantix it hasn't been bad..I'm totally amazed that this seems to be working!

0 Kudos
lois2

YOU GO AHEAD and stay with us Heather anneoo i always need  some one to talk, i  have a suger addiction NOW and i hate it, where do i get help, chantix is great, kessllerdee, hang in there.

0 Kudos
brian39

Man theres no way of getting rid of ya heather 🙂 🙂 🙂  your darn right your staying. The site would be so different without you. Im still trying to use the new site but time will take care of that I hope. Take care everyone Ill be around

0 Kudos