cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect with others living with health conditions

Peace!

When shocking news comes our way of a sudden diagnosis, death or serious situation, waves of worry overtake our body like a flash flood. When we ask God “how could this happen? Or “why me”? He gently reminds us:

John 16:33 (NET)
I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace. In the world you have trouble and suffering, but take courage—I have conquered the world.”

For now, we live in the world and will most certainly experience trouble and or/suffering and death. The good news is that we have a Savior, and when troubles arise, although we experience physical loss, with Him, we will experience peace. When we trust in HIM, when we seek HIM, when we pray to HIM, when we listen for HIM – we will experience a tidal wave of Peace.
- The peace in knowing it’s out of our hands – God’s got it;
- The peace in knowing His plan allows for certain situations to come our way, to carry out His will;
- The peace in knowing that when He brings us to it, He will carry us through it.

This we pray in Jesus name Amen.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
3 Replies
Barbara145

Good morning, Thomas.  Thank you for the beautiful message of truth.  May God bless you and your family today and every day. 

0 Kudos
elvan

Peace, Thomas.

0 Kudos
constanceclum

I love know that God "has our backs"

Connie

0 Kudos