cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuzyQ411

TRIVIA TUESDAY 3.9.2021

trivia image.jpg

WELCOME TO ANOTHER GAME OF TRIVIA

WHAT INVENTOR NICKNAMED HIS CHILDREN "DOT" AND "DASH"?

1. Benjamin Franklin

2. Henry Ford

3. George Washington Carver

4. Thomas Edison

*******************************************************************************************************************************

ANSWER TO LAST WEEK'S QUESTION : POD 

"Dolphin pods are complex social structures that serve a number of purposes, including protecting other dolphins in the group, hunting together, deterring predators, and — of course — playing together. While many aerial pictures of dolphins show average pods of two to 30 animals, superpods comprised of hundreds or thousands of dolphins can form if hunting or mating conditions are right. There are also different pods based on where a dolphin is in their lives, including maternal pods for dolphins to raise their young, juvenile pods comprised of adolescents, and bachelor pods made up of a few closely-bonded adult males. Pods allow dolphins to communicate with and rely on others in their community, which, in the wide and often dangerous world the ocean offers, is necessary for survival."

Source: National Marine Sanctuary Foundation | Date Updated: February 23, 2021

TO REVIEW YOUR LAST WEEK'S ANSWER, CLICK ON THIS LINK: https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/games/blog/2021/03/02/trivia-tuesday-03022021  

(also, read the comments there in 

THANKS TO ALL WHO ARE PLAYING TRIVIA. PLEASE INVITE YOUR FELLOW EXERS TO JOIN IN. THE MORE WHO PLAY, THE MORE FUN IT IS!

* Thanks to Trivia Genius for the question and answer to this Trivia quiz.

Labels (1)
25 Replies
SuzyQ411

Thanks so much for playing Trivia again this week

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

Cousin-Itt‌...

Miss your presence and your wit in response to the question, Carl! So, here's an invite to play this week's Trivia Tuesday game 

0 Kudos
Cousin-Itt

Thank you Suzy for the reminder

I don't know how I missed Tuesday Trivia.  I've been busy this redoing a spare bedroom for Joyce s new office It was time to let her out of the basement.   We moved her desk, computer and other things today.  Joyce and I spent Thursday morning scheduling her vaccination.  I had my first dose yesterday  No arm pain, No headaches No blindness but I must admit I did enjoy the other sensory distortions like the hallucinations I had from the shot

Ben Franklin was either to busy in France chasing women or he was to busy in the states delivering the mail and we all know what they say about mailmen

Henry Ford of course named his children Edsel Pinto 

The only thing I know about George Washington Carver is he came up with the idea of crop rotation 

Now Samuel Morse invented the Telegraph and I would imagine Morse Code as it was named after him but Sam is not a listed option  That leaves Thomas Edison which seems like the best choice  So my guess would be

THOMAS EDISON

SuzyQ411

Thank you Carl for playing Trivia once again! 

I love your humorous mind travels as you make your choices, and am so glad you have finally released Joyce from the cellar!!

SuzyQ411

Ready2quitnow

Just popping in to see if you'd like to play Trivia with us again this week??

Missed seeing you~

Suzy

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SuzyQ411  The question can be answered now I suppose 🙂

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos