cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuzyQ411

TRIVIA TUESDAY 3.16.2021 (posted late on 3.17.2021)

trivia image.jpg

WELCOME TO ANOTHER GAME OF TRIVIA 

WHAT IS THE ONLY STATE WITH "USA" ON ITS STANDARD LICENSE PLATE?

1. Texas 

2. California

3. Florida

4. New Mexico

**************************************************************************************

Answer to last week's question :  Thomas Edison

Thomas Edison was one of the most prolific inventors who ever lived. Among his thousand-plus patents were designs for the incandescent light bulb, the phonograph, and an early movie camera. But he got his start in the telegraph industry, working as a telegraph operator in Port Huron, Michigan, and then in other U.S. cities throughout the 1860s. When his first two children (Marion and Thomas, Jr.) were born the following decade, he nicknamed them “Dot” and “Dash,” a reference to Morse code. Edison later had a third child, William Leslie, who also grew up to be an inventor—but as far as we know, he never got a catchy nickname." (Source: Library of Congress | Date Updated: March 4, 2021)

For interesting details on the Morse Code, click here : Morse Code  

To review your last week's answer click here: Trivia Tuesday 3.9.2021 

Thanks to all who are playing Trivia. The more who play, the more fun it is! 

Also, thanks to Trivia Genius for the question and answer to this Trivia Quiz.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
27 Replies
SuzyQ411

WOW! I FINALLY got this posted. New tricks to learn but at least the most important sluff is here, have fun!! (SQB)

Jennifer-Quit

Just a guess- California

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

Thanks @Jennifer-Quit for paying Trivia thus week! Glad to have you join us!!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

I'm going to guess New Mexico because I can't see either of the others wanting to do that!

Nancy

SuzyQ411

Thanks Nancy for playing Trivia again this week! 

0 Kudos
Gene1989

I also would say new mexico

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

So happy you have joined us in playing Trivia @Gene1989  😊 

0 Kudos
Gene1989

Thank you! What was the answer to the question?? I appreciate you replying to me and the support for my quitting 👍😬

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

@Gene1989 

Hello! 

The answer to the current Trivia question will be shared this coming Tuesday when the new Trivia question is posted. Good Luck 😊