cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuzyQ411

TRIVIA TUESDAY 3.9.2021

trivia image.jpg

WELCOME TO ANOTHER GAME OF TRIVIA

WHAT INVENTOR NICKNAMED HIS CHILDREN "DOT" AND "DASH"?

1. Benjamin Franklin

2. Henry Ford

3. George Washington Carver

4. Thomas Edison

*******************************************************************************************************************************

ANSWER TO LAST WEEK'S QUESTION : POD 

"Dolphin pods are complex social structures that serve a number of purposes, including protecting other dolphins in the group, hunting together, deterring predators, and — of course — playing together. While many aerial pictures of dolphins show average pods of two to 30 animals, superpods comprised of hundreds or thousands of dolphins can form if hunting or mating conditions are right. There are also different pods based on where a dolphin is in their lives, including maternal pods for dolphins to raise their young, juvenile pods comprised of adolescents, and bachelor pods made up of a few closely-bonded adult males. Pods allow dolphins to communicate with and rely on others in their community, which, in the wide and often dangerous world the ocean offers, is necessary for survival."

Source: National Marine Sanctuary Foundation | Date Updated: February 23, 2021

TO REVIEW YOUR LAST WEEK'S ANSWER, CLICK ON THIS LINK: https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/games/blog/2021/03/02/trivia-tuesday-03022021  

(also, read the comments there in 

THANKS TO ALL WHO ARE PLAYING TRIVIA. PLEASE INVITE YOUR FELLOW EXERS TO JOIN IN. THE MORE WHO PLAY, THE MORE FUN IT IS!

* Thanks to Trivia Genius for the question and answer to this Trivia quiz.

Labels (1)
25 Replies
SuzyQ411

Thus is LAST WEEK's TRIVIA. As  I noted, thus week's new trivia posted tonight 3/17 ended up under the topic of help with quitting or some such thing.. oh well, it'll all get sorted out eventually 🤔 I guess....

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

Thanks for playing Trivia, Diane Joy 

thomashadley

Thomas Edison I think

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

Hope you'll join in the game this week thomashadley‌~

thomashadley

I'm going to try for sure I'm new to this and the site isn't easy navigation

0 Kudos
Sootie

I'm going with Thomas Edison.

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

I felt the same when I first came to this site in December 2019. But over time, I got the knack of it. Keep trying and if you get stumped just post that you need help and folks will come out of the woodwork to help you 

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

Welcome to Trivia, Thomas and thanks for playing! 

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

Thanks for playing Trivia, Sootie

0 Kudos
pir8fan

I think Ben Franklin would have been too early for Morse code! I also remember reading the Carver was castrated as a young boy! 
So now there are two! I think both had multiple children! So it’s 50/50! I am going to go with Ford because of his wit!