cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John10forteen

WELCOME (Check us out)

Hello and Welcome,

This is the "Making Healthy, A Habit" Group. And now that you have joined, you should start your own "LIVING ROOM". This is where we all meet and share things. (Please read next paragraph)

We are glad you are checking us out. Navigating this group is different than the main site because we do not have a "BLOGGING" platform. We use "GROUP DISCUSSIONS" to communicate with each other. You need your own topic page (Your "living room") so we you can share your story and we can come visit you.

How to get your own "Living Room"                                 (1) In the left side menu of this page you will see "Group discussion" in blue letters.                                            (2) Please click on that link and it will bring you to the group discussion page.                                                  (3) LOOK for the {Add a Topic} button towards the top of the page,                                                                      (4) Click {Add a Topic} and start your story there. (Your Living Room) "no vacuuming required" While you're there visit us in our living rooms. 

OR  Just do the easy click here to (ADD TOPIC) and then use the "Add a topic"  button on that page.

If you need help, click here to ask me for assistance (leave comment in my living room and I will reply when I see it)

If you are here by accident and are looking for the primary "BecomeanEX.org" (quit smoking site) (Click here) We are all members so ask for help if you need it, That's what we're here for. To help each other. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
djmurray

Our Making Healthy A Habit Group is about using the same attitude, determination and acceptance we are applying to our quits to get healthier, lose weight, or incorporate exercise into our lives.  Some just want to maintain or trim down, others (like me) have decided to take off substantial weight to improve breathing.  So we're all across the spectrum and just as supportive and caring as the main BecomeanEX.org group is.

0 Kudos