cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John10forteen

Other Subjects and Topics of interest

SAVE GOOD IDEAS THAT POSSIBLY DESERVE THEIR OWN DISCUSSION BUT CURRENTLY HAVE LITTLE TIME TO EXPLORE

So many good & important ideas and experiences are being processed daily. This page was started to keep foot notes of  beneficial venues that can be explored in more details as interests and time allows.  

If there is a subject or topic here that a member wants to expand on...... PLEASE start a discussion page. It will help everyone in the group.

If you think of a good topic, please list it here. I'll try to keep track if they turn into discussions. (lest we forget a good idea)

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
John10forteen

There are so many eating, nutritional, exercising and habitual venues, EACH one can have it's own page for there's plenty to talk and learn about with them all. Topics Not Started Yet

Different Health Venues Tried by Members:Donnas Medifast menus / I want to start a juicing page

Instruction page for group navigation / I have to find out limitations of members vs me for site navigation.

A "Did You Know' page about group page navigation. Did you know when you comment on a post,it becomes the first topic on the page but if you edit a previous comment , it has no effect.

Encourage members to start thier own story or "living room" pages so we can EASILY visit them if we wish without haveing to go through the extra steps to the main site, And it keeps related content local.

PRO's & CON's of hyped advertisements

Our healthy cupboard. What new items are we keeping as "STAPLES"  not only in our new healtier food cupboard but also our healthier mental and exercise cupboards. (Mentally I'm getting rid of my box of "I can't do this" and replacing it with a carton of "Food for fuel, not reward" ) If it is  a staple in my cupboard, I will probably use it often.

An "Estabished resources page" (Myfitnesspal.com) (Feel Grand.org with Jane Seymore / CPTV)  (AGING Backwards with Miranda Esmonde-White / CPTV)  ("the miracle metabolism" by Diane Kress.)  

As i was searching on spark people for that 5 meal plan to see if they had something, i found this article.http://www.sparkpeople.com/blog/blog.asp?post=do_packed_diet_foods_really_result_in_better_weight_lo... Here is what i found on the 5 meal plan so far. i am waiting for my friend to give me links that his son uses but u can see the sample plans.http://www.eatingwell.com/nutrition_health/weight_loss_diet_plans/diet_meal_plans/5_day_1500_calorie...

Phases, Phrases and Coinage: A topic to remind us of some tf the whimsical & helpful terms we come up with. Smart philosiphies / (Eat for fuel Not Reward) (It's a Lifestyle Not a Race) (uhQuit = Unhealthy Habit Quit) (Living Rooms) (Our Healthy Cupboard) (Have a Lighter Day)

These things (DDC/ TDC / NML / Surf the Urge /  N.O.P.E. / N.E.F. & etc) helped me out SO MUCH on the main site, I know they will help here too. WITH SOME IMAGINATION we can adapt/invent.our own. Maybe some will work and some will bomb.....Who cares it'll be fun!

DISCUSSION PAGES STARTED (from this list)

Menu suggestions from future daughter in law Ellens (future)DIL Menus / She has her degree in Environmental Science, runs and cooks for a Vegetarian cafe and intends to get her masters in nutrition. / [DONE 3/13/15 - Thank you Ellen]

0 Kudos
John10forteen

3/19/15 I added another possible topic page to start. Phases, Phrases and Coinage: A topic to remind us of some tf the whimsical & helpful terms we come up with. Smart philosiphies / (Eat for fuel Not Reward) (It's a Lifestyle Not a Race) (uhQuit = Unhealthy Habit Quit) (Living Rooms) (Our Healthy Cupboard) (Have a Lighter Day)

These things (DDC/ TDC / NML / Surf the Urge /  N.O.P.E. / N.E.F. & etc) helped me out SO MUCH on the main site, I know they will help here too. WITH SOME IMAGINATION we can adapt/invent.our own. Maybe some will work and some will bomb.....Who cares it'll be fun!

0 Kudos