cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Let's Get Moving Part 3

Jump to solution

'The original idea was to "get moving" at least 4 times a week, staying accountable to each other.  Post your accomplishments in the comments. This is the original blog link if you would like to clarify the guidelines

Let's Get Moving Challenge - EX Community.   Any activity counts, as long as you get off your butt and get your heart pumping.  Who knows, maybe we'll lose a little weight or a couple of inches in the meantime.  I hope placing it in discussions this time will work better than a blog post where there were so many entries and becomes harder to locate.  Let's see if we can keep it on the board often and easy to find. 

I believe we got sidetracked when I suggested doing other challenges and those challenges were not conducive to everyone. My fault. Lesson learned.  So I am hoping we can get back to doing what "you" do instead of a specific routine.  Got it?.   In the previous post, there were a lot of comments to go through to come up with this list of who participated.  Hopefully, it will catch on again.  Of course, sometimes we got off topic which can happen.  This post really kept me motivated and we had a lot of fun while learning a lot from each other with over 2519 comments on the first blog and 1072 Let's Get Moving 2018 - EX Community  on second blog comments. So let's Get Moving Part 3!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
18,279 Replies
indingrl

Your welcome dear friend @biscuit9 

0 Kudos
indingrl

Perfectly understandable thank you so much dear @RainbowHeart  

I love you dear one

indingrl

istockphoto-963929804-612x612.jpg

 up at 430am and prayed

7 minute wake up exercise with hubby and super challenge with Leslie Sansone on utube

Yeah hubby joining the fun today

We are grateful to be alive and physically healthy today 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Day to do nothing here , over did it and hope I can get through a day at the rink . Won’t not go tho . My grandkids are expecting me there . Going to crash after cause I have another big day tomorrow as well . Have a great day all . 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Best wishes on your appointment today @RainbowHeart . You are soon going to be back to your old self before you got sick . 

Cousin-Itt

Good morning, everyone

Day 3 here of rain,  Need to get out today Joyce is tired of me watching her work and making helpful comments.  Maybe head to the toy store Home Depot and do some walking of the aisles.  Yesterday I kept going to the basement to use the restroom just to go up and down the stairs. 

I've been doing a lot of reading and playing harmonica and mountain dulcimer which isn't moving but is enjoyable

Hope all goes well for you at rehab @RainbowHeart 

How I enjoy do nothing days @Anonymous but these 3 straight days of rain are driving me nuts

Enjoy the day everyone

Barbscloud

@Cousin-Itt Day 3 of rainfall here also.  Yesterday was a record for most rain here and there's lots of flooding and roads closed.   There are still storms predicted for today accompanied by high winds.   Got a lot done outside already, but on hold again!

In spite of the weather,  I haven't missed any morning walks for Charlie and me.     

Barb

YoungAtHeart

Pouring rain here, too, this morning.  Not complaining, though, because we have had a few decent days in between bouts lately.  I walked five stores first thing this morning.  May just do some arm and leg exercises and call it enough.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol none of us are going to complain lol . 63F here today , and 34 F and snow on Tuesday . I’ll enjoy one day at a time and I’ll be moving now til Tuesday , I’ll crash then lol . 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well , I made it to see my GD play ( exercised my lungs cheering for her team , and visited with my daughter too . I walked the mall ( a lot ) went and saw the ship again , went to see galaxy land  which has rides , Ferris wheel , rollercoaster etc . I will catch a pic of that next time I go . Also went to the world waterpark , did catch a pic of that I’ll post and saw the miniature golf course .It was a full day .. my daughter noticed my exhaustion today so we walked a little , sat a little . It was a good day . 
Looks like it was busy in here too . Awesome .