cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Let's Get Moving Part 3

Jump to solution

'The original idea was to "get moving" at least 4 times a week, staying accountable to each other.  Post your accomplishments in the comments. This is the original blog link if you would like to clarify the guidelines

Let's Get Moving Challenge - EX Community.   Any activity counts, as long as you get off your butt and get your heart pumping.  Who knows, maybe we'll lose a little weight or a couple of inches in the meantime.  I hope placing it in discussions this time will work better than a blog post where there were so many entries and becomes harder to locate.  Let's see if we can keep it on the board often and easy to find. 

I believe we got sidetracked when I suggested doing other challenges and those challenges were not conducive to everyone. My fault. Lesson learned.  So I am hoping we can get back to doing what "you" do instead of a specific routine.  Got it?.   In the previous post, there were a lot of comments to go through to come up with this list of who participated.  Hopefully, it will catch on again.  Of course, sometimes we got off topic which can happen.  This post really kept me motivated and we had a lot of fun while learning a lot from each other with over 2519 comments on the first blog and 1072 Let's Get Moving 2018 - EX Community  on second blog comments. So let's Get Moving Part 3!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
18,372 Replies
indingrl

Lots of water dear friend @Giulia 

Lots of water 8 glasses 8 ounces all day lol 

You check out your food in take during seasonal changes too or your daily food intake for your body which will produces more snot when DAIRY is consumed

ALSO check the labels ingredients in processed foods they tend to use some dairy products

I and hubby educated ourselves in reading the labels

A warn from Susan Powter a red flag if you can't pronounce the words on labels  do NOT put in your body  AMEN

I love you Lady G gentle hugs 

My dear friend @Giulia 

Giulia

'... if you can't pronounce the words on labels  do NOT put in your body"  Well THAT's good advice! lol  Fortunately I use very few processed foods.   Well, except for... what isn't processed these days?  Even raw vegetables are "processed" in some way.  Even our drinking water is "processed."  

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mucinex works for me , thins it out . 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Girls girls lol ! Take it easy lol 

I am exhausted to the point of exhaustion . Things to put away , hamburgers to make up for bbq and still a load of clothes , then done . Moved I would say . Oh gee still my band exercises to do . Big weekend to rest I guess . G nite all . Hope the sinuses get cleared @Giulia lol . 

SuzyQ411

God Evening Movers,

Well, it's been another rainy day-- coming down hard at times. Luckily, once again it stopped raining about suppertime so I was able to get out into the neighborhood for yet another day. This time, I went in a new direction and actually added another block to my distance. My back did not hurt, and I seemed to be going along at a much quicker clip. About halfway, brisk chill-to-the-bone wind gusts arrived and even though it was 60 degrees, I was cold even with a winter-weight cardigan on. Tonight, I saw my first robin even though it's into April. @indingrl ~ So hard to find a place that makes real frozen custard anymore. Sounds like you guys have found one---mmm! @YoungAtHeart ~ Such interesting property you have access to! Thanks so much for the pix and commentary! So, sounds like this Dr. Fields guy is kinda "hot?" ❤️ 

indingrl

Culver's is the restaurant chain my dear friend @SuzyQ411 

0 Kudos
RainbowHeart

About two miles today, in warm sunshine 🌞 

Tomorrow is my first day of cognitive rehab, I'm a little bit nervous but quite a bit excited.

I'm unwinding tonight by organizing my CD collection that I've so far been unable to part with. In the 90s I was made to give up my cassette single collection and I'm still pretty upset about it, lol 

Alright, time to figure out dinner. I hope everybody had a good day, smoke free 🆓 

1000002540.jpg

1000002534.jpg

indingrl

Beautiful fur babies dear friend @RainbowHeart 

Will you ever visit at your old support NOPE365 that's where I met you 

Just wondering dear 

RainbowHeart

I'm there pretty rarely @indingrl , but I do check in once in a while. The number of medical appointments I have this month is overwhelming so I try to limit my online presence 

biscuit9

Guilia, how does the yellow onion with oregano taste?  Just curious.  I believe in onions and their medicinal effect.  Thanks Indiangirl for sharing your advice on ingredients and labels in our foods.  Suzy, I am sure you are enjoying the new view in the new directions during your walks.  Glad to hear it was painfree.  Maki, enjoy your day off.  Sounds like a day of rest is needed.  Cousin-Itt, it will eventually stop raining, but who knows when that will be.  See there, I just gave you a weather forecast that is just as good as a meterologist.  Nancy, I love your nature photos!!  I love seeing God's beauty.  Rainbowheart, your tabby reminds me of my Tiger.  Both kitties are adorable and sounds like they have different personalities and a good home.

I did housework this morning.  Cleaning fans, vacuuming, dishes, etc.  Got bored with that and decided to read here and got energized to go outside for 30 mins. I walked in the sunshine and rode my bicycle.  Sun felt good.  Grandson plays soccer this afternoon, so get in another short walk maybe.  Move it if you can.