cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Let's Get Moving Part 3

Jump to solution

'The original idea was to "get moving" at least 4 times a week, staying accountable to each other.  Post your accomplishments in the comments. This is the original blog link if you would like to clarify the guidelines

Let's Get Moving Challenge - EX Community.   Any activity counts, as long as you get off your butt and get your heart pumping.  Who knows, maybe we'll lose a little weight or a couple of inches in the meantime.  I hope placing it in discussions this time will work better than a blog post where there were so many entries and becomes harder to locate.  Let's see if we can keep it on the board often and easy to find. 

I believe we got sidetracked when I suggested doing other challenges and those challenges were not conducive to everyone. My fault. Lesson learned.  So I am hoping we can get back to doing what "you" do instead of a specific routine.  Got it?.   In the previous post, there were a lot of comments to go through to come up with this list of who participated.  Hopefully, it will catch on again.  Of course, sometimes we got off topic which can happen.  This post really kept me motivated and we had a lot of fun while learning a lot from each other with over 2519 comments on the first blog and 1072 Let's Get Moving 2018 - EX Community  on second blog comments. So let's Get Moving Part 3!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
18,116 Replies
indingrl

Beautiful you and pics dear friend @Giulia 

I love tomatoes yummy

Maki

It is , @Giulia . My leg muscles are sore this morning so must have done something right lol . 

Love the flowers and the Angel @Giulia 

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

So many signs in life to strenghthen our faith if we are open to it @Giulia . You and that golf ball could even perhaps have gentle conversations! Love the angel in that tomato as well! And thanks for sharing the adorable daffy faces!

0 Kudos
indingrl

images.jpeg

 up at 332am and prayed

7 minute wake up exercise with hubby and 5k with a twist with Leslie Sansone on utube

We are grateful for being alive on this wonderful Thursday with all of you my personal inspiration to just keep moving one step at a time throughout my Thursday breathing in and out just for today

WoooooWOOO 

Maki

You are doing great @indingrl . 
Good morning all . My usual “I’m beat “ this morning . A good day to feel that way I guess . 24 degrees this morning and cold . High today of 34 . Maybe a day to rest . I’m all for that lol .
Kinda glad nothing is on the agenda so I can recharge now a few days . Easter is quiet here . Back in my day growing up , there was always a gathering and everyone no matter what showed up . Times have changed or has just my family dynamics . Work , etc seems to divide and hard to get together these days . Also this that and the other .  It sure has been hard . I love gatherings especially family gatherings and they are far and few between now .
So , on Saturday , I’m cooking a nice dinner anyway with stuffing and gravy .Btw the cigarette is not invited to dinner as it was in the past . You can do anything without them , worst company ever ! 
Tomorrow I’ll go to a service of course on line then Sunday in person . Oh , here is an energy booster if you can picture this lol . Grand baby is so close to crawling , on all fours rockin bk n forth and ready for take off . So darn cute. Lol just gotta figure out how I do this lol leg first or arm first lol priceless  🙂  

@Giulia , the flowers are awe… mazing ! 

Cousin-Itt

Good afternoon, everyone

Great day here and lots of moving as I have my 2 youngest granddaughter here. They  finally decided to take a nap.   

A perfect sunny day here for the 105th Opening Day Parade.  It's also a perfect day for Baseball and the Reds first win of the season as it will remain sunny and a high of 59.  

Enjoy the afternoon everyone

@Cousin-Itt

GOOOOOO  REDS!

GOOOOOOO Orioles!

Maybe we could trade weather?  We are cold and damp and overcast, becoming breezy  and YUCK!  

STILL a good day for !

😁

And This One Belongs to the Reds

Nancy @YoungAtHeart I would love to send you todays weather, but will keep tomorrows as it will be 68 and mostly sunny.  We had all the nasty stuff you have now at the end of last week

@Cousin-Itt 

AND- this one belongs to 'dem O's and our new ace, Corbin Byrnes with 11 strikeouts!  Our new owner (Angelos FINALLY sold!- and then actually died 😲) was in the broadcast booth trading Orioles history trivia with Jim Palmer and he gave as good as he got!  Fun day to be an O's fan!!!

Send that weather my way, please?