cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Let's Get Moving Part 3

Jump to solution

'The original idea was to "get moving" at least 4 times a week, staying accountable to each other.  Post your accomplishments in the comments. This is the original blog link if you would like to clarify the guidelines

Let's Get Moving Challenge - EX Community.   Any activity counts, as long as you get off your butt and get your heart pumping.  Who knows, maybe we'll lose a little weight or a couple of inches in the meantime.  I hope placing it in discussions this time will work better than a blog post where there were so many entries and becomes harder to locate.  Let's see if we can keep it on the board often and easy to find. 

I believe we got sidetracked when I suggested doing other challenges and those challenges were not conducive to everyone. My fault. Lesson learned.  So I am hoping we can get back to doing what "you" do instead of a specific routine.  Got it?.   In the previous post, there were a lot of comments to go through to come up with this list of who participated.  Hopefully, it will catch on again.  Of course, sometimes we got off topic which can happen.  This post really kept me motivated and we had a lot of fun while learning a lot from each other with over 2519 comments on the first blog and 1072 Let's Get Moving 2018 - EX Community  on second blog comments. So let's Get Moving Part 3!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
18,205 Replies
indingrl

Yahooooo weather was nice so I left at 730am and walked to park and back today - it is about 5 miles - I took pics along the way since ot was the first time this 2021 year - I made home by 933am - it was a struggle the last few steps so I prayed and was made strong and finished - 15 more pounds to lose - I lost 5 pounds and another size on the top - I went from a 2x to a size 14 and I am a size 16 on my bottom part - soon to be a size 15 in MY Lord Jesus name I prayed amen yahooooo progress NOT perfection💖

RainbowHeart

Took a nice long walk in the sunshine today, about 4 miles round trip. I don't drive so I do all my errands on foot. The pollen was bad and I had to shower as soon as I got home, but it was worth it. I hope everyone is having a good smoke free day 

JACKIE1-25-15

pastedImage_1.jpg Great Job

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
indingrl

3 aerobic miles with my coach Leslie Sansone and with ALL movers here just for today💖

0 Kudos
DonnaMarie

I mostly walk for exercise. Also, my son is an accountant at Busch Gardens Williamsburg, so I am able to get a pass (free parking) as a family member. This year, BG is only letting X number of people in the park at a time and they use a reservation system for guests. 

Yesterday, I made reservations for every Friday until the end of May (including my husband!) to go walking. Since we're still being weird about COVID, I won't ride rides, but it's a gorgeous 2-mile walk that I missed last year. If I lived closer, I'd walk there every day, but it's a 20-minute ride and takes 2 hours as is. 

Today, though, there will be functional exercise. We're finishing prepping our raised beds for the year, so it will be a lift and carry day. 

On with today's up and attem!

Donna

842 days of freedom

Tags (2)
Sootie

What a gorgeous day! Now TODAY....I did not mind getting up at 6:00AM and getting out for a walk/run........I might be in much better shape if I lived in California or somewhere where it was always warm????

@JACKIE1-25-15 @Giulia heard from Nancy???

Sootie

I mean I know Nancy fell and the hospital and all but just wondering if anyone heard from her.......

0 Kudos

I can text her to see if she's on schedule to extricate herself from rehab on Friday. 

She texted back. She says management came by and fixed some things and she will likely stay 'til mid next week

DonnaMarie

Thanks for the update. 

0 Kudos
Sootie

@JonesCarpeDiem 

Thanks for the update Dale---please tell here we are all praying for her. She is probably making the staff "brand new"!!!!! HAHAHA!!!!